Week 14/15: Final Project
Learning Objective: This week the students form teams and work on modeling projects. The students will pick a problem to model, abstract the problems, develop the model and run experiments on the model they developed.
Do Now Questions
- Do Now Slides (.ppt)
- Do Now Questions - with answers ***
- Do Now Questions Handout - no answers (.doc)
- Programming Assignment - The Final Project
- NetLogo Cheat Sheet - no cheat sheet this week
- Code Sample - no code sample this week
- Grading Rubric - individual grading rubrics
CS Concepts - No new CS Concepts this week
Videos - No new videos
- Blown to Bits: Chapter 3 (Reading Assignment pp. 90 - 108)
Hands on activities
- Please do any Hands-On Activities from previous weeks
Quiz - No Quiz this week!
*** All answers to quizzes, tests, Do Nows and sample programs are available upon request to teachers or other interested memebers of the CS education community but not to students taking the class. Please contact to request this information.