There are several ways for you to get support and assistance to ensure an optimal CS10K community experience and help you become a power user in the community.
- If you need technical support with community features and functionality, or if you need assistance with your user profile, login, or password, click the Support button on the right to access our Support Knowledge Base and/or open a Support Ticket.
- If you have feedback, positive or constructive, on the site or any aspect of it, click the Feedback button on the right-hand edge of your screen to open Usabilla, select part of the site, and rate and give feedback on that feature.
- If you have a question or concern related to your Professional Development Project space and/or the content therein, please contact your Project Facilitator.
- If you are not part of a Professional Development Project but need assistance related to CSP and ECS content and/or activity, please contact Brooke Osborn. Similarly, you may contact Gail Chapman for assistance related to ECS and ECA projects.
- Contact Community Coordinator Nate Titterton for any concerns outside of the context of any particular Professional Development project or course group.